Some excellent resources for Common Core!
1) Amazing Reading Program – Super effective program teaches children of all ages to read.
2) 24 Hour Science Projects – Fast and easy science project guides that can be finished in 24 hours. Experiment based projects are parent and teacher tested and approved.
3) Math Without A Calculator – Discover how to do math in your head! Develop math confidence, overcome “math phobia”, and easily pass math tests. Simple methods from veteran math teacher make math fun. For kids and adults.
4) My Out of Control Teen – Audio-video ebook plus online parent-coaching for parents with out-of-control teens.
5) Help Your Child Pay Attention – One hundred practical techniques from parents and teachers that help children pay attention and focus – whether or not they have ADHD.
6) Improve Your Childs Behavior – Who else wants to end their child’s fighting, arguing, and talking back once and for all?
7) Ultimate Family Organizer – The complete toolkit for families to organize every part of their home and family life. Full of practical and easy to use planners, guides, lists etc.
Filed under: Common Core